United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Entry-level recruitment for 2019 is currently ongoing. This is a UBA OND graduate recruitment for 2019.
Interested and equally qualified persons can now apply for the UBA entry-level recruitment for 2018/2019. Continue reading for UBA recruitment requirements, job descriptions, how to apply and closing date.
Details of United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Entry-level Recruitment 2019
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Title: Entry Level Recruitment
Reference #: BTOPLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
UBA Entry Level Job Specification
- Have you completed your OND qualification and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
Requirements for UBA Recruitment Into Entry Level Positions
- Minimum Educational level – OND. in any related discipline.
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills.
How to Apply for United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Entry-level Recruitment for 2019
Interested and qualified candidates who wish to apply for the entry level graduate recruitment exercise can apply to UBA by clicking here to apply online
Application Closing Date
The deadline for submission of application for the advertised entry-level job positions is 31st December, 2018.