Town Crier job vacancy exists at the Center for Community Health and Development (CHAD) International- Hawul / Shani.
Job Title: Marketing Executives.
Job Location: Borno State.
About Center for Community Health and Development (CHAD) International
The Center for Community Health and Development International is a non-discriminatory, non-governmental organization with a mandate to improve the health and quality of life of Nigeria’s rural children and women. CHAD was established in 2002 by a group of women from different religious and ethnic background in Gombe State, North East Nigeria.
Duties And Responsibilities
- The Town Crier’s contract is on a need-for-work basis and is not a full-time role.
- The Town Crier must fully participate in all invents.
- He must wear CHAD’s visibility jacket when discharging his duty.
Key Areas of Responsibility
The facilitators will be responsible for the following:
- Call people to attention
- Make a town or event announcement or declaration.
- Post or share banners, flyers, bee board, handbill
- Thank people for their attendance or support
- Fully participate in other duties that may be assigned to him.
Experience And Qualifications Requirements
- An SSCE / FSLC Qualification
- 1 year work experience
Skills and Attributes:
- Loud, clear and easily understood voice
- Confidence and self-assurance
- Ability and willingness to follow instructions
- Ability to read announcements
- Physically able to walk at distant, wear visibility jack, work under pressure and sometimes work in hot or chilly conditions.
- Ability to interact easily with all types of people
- Friendly, open and inclusive personality.
- Honesty: Shows a high level of integrity and will not fabricate responses or misrepresent the program
- Communication: Confidently expresses self, able to clearly ask questions and help the respondent understand what is needed from him.
- Relationship Builder: Able to build trust with people at the rural level and maintain confidentiality.
- Cultural Awareness: Must be aware of and sensitive to the cultural expectations of communities in Northern Nigeria.
- Male candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
4th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in not more than 3 pages, addressed to the “Human Resource Officer, Center for Community Health and Development (CHAD) International, Behind Bulunkutu Primary school Maiduguri, Borno State”, via the email – [email protected] Kindly indicate your name, position and location you applying for as the subject of your email.
Note: All employees of CHAD International will adhere to our Code of Conduct and the organizational values: Dedicated, innovative, inclusive and accountable.