Total Nigeria Plc Young Graduate Trainee Program (YGP) 2018 recruitment is currently ongoing. Eligible candidates should follow the steps outlined in this article to apply.
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies.
“We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
Details of Total Nigeria Plc Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2018 Total Nigeria Plc Young Graduate Trainee Programme.
Offer ID: 13960BR
Location: Lagos-Churchgate ST (NGA)
Region: Finance, Sales, Operations/Exploitation
Métier: General Finance Responsibility, Marketing, Downstream Operations, Downstream Processes
Employment type: Graduate
Contract duration: 18
Branch: Marketing & Services
Total Nigeria Plc Young Graduate Trainee Job Description
- We are looking for young graduates who are motivated and passionate with excellent academic achievement in the fields of Engineering, Marketing and Finance to join more than 500 Young Graduate in Total Young Graduate Programme.
- The YGP is an 18 months program which commences with a 6 month – 9 months program in Total Nigeria
- Must not be more than 26 years of age.
- Recent graduate with post graduate work experience not more than 2 years
- A bachelors graduate with a minimum degree of 2nd Class Upper
- Must be geographically mobile.
- He/she should be able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- He/she should be able to work in a team, be self-driven, innovative and willing to learn.
- Good command of English.
Experience level required:
- 0 – 3 years
How To Apply For Total Nigeria Plc Young Graduate Trainee 2018 (YGP)
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
All applications for the Total Nigeria Plc Young Graduate 2018 Trainee Programme recruitment exercise must be submitted not later than 10th September, 2018.