The 2018 Sterling Bank Plc Women in Banking Internship Program application has commenced. Sterling Bank Plc in Nigeria is currently recruiting fresh graduates into the internship positions with the job title Sterling Bank Plc Women in Banking.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for recruitment into the 2018 Women in Banking Internship Program of Sterling Bank plc. Below are the details of the opening.
Are you the one?
Are you looking to make a difference in the community?
Do you wish to join a vibrant team of some of the best minds in the country? If you are, then your journey to greatness starts here! The Sterling Internship Programme is designed to give you a platform to fulfil your dreams and equip you with practical experience and skills to make you one of the most sought after talents in the financial services industry.
Sterling Bank Plc Women in Banking Internship Application Requirements (Eligibility Criteria)
- Who can apply – Undergraduate/graduate student of a recognized university with a minimum CGPA (cumulative grade point average) of 3.5/5 0r 5.0/7.0.
- Previous experience in women advocacy and/or leadership will be an advantage.
- Applicants must not be older than 25 years at time of application.
- Internship is not open to Corps members and applicants who have completed their NYSC.
How To Apply For 2018 Sterling Bank Plc Women in Banking Internship Program Method of Application
- First of all, interested and equally eligible candidates should click here to apply online
- Click on the apply now button to get started with your application.
- Fill in the required information and attach your CV.
- Lastly, click the apply button.
Application Closing Date
All applications for the Sterling Bank Plc 2018 Women in Banking Internship Program must be submitted latest by the set closing date of 31st August, 2018.