Recruitment for Sterling Bank Plc Tech-Talent Internship Program for 2018 is currently ongoing. Interested and suitably qualified candidates can start sending in applications.
Sterling Bank Plc in Nigeria is inviting applications from qualified candidates for recruitment into the 2018 Tech-Talent Internship Program. Application details follows:
Sterling Bank Plc Tech-Talent Internship Program 2018
- Are you looking to make a difference in the community?
- Do you wish to join a vibrant team of some of the best minds in the country?
- If you are, then your journey to greatness starts here! The Sterling Internship Programme is designed to give you a platform to fulfil your dreams and equip you with practical experience and skills to make you one of the most sought after talents in the financial services industry.
Sterling Bank Plc Tech-Talent Intern Job Requirements
- Who can apply – Undergraduates with keen interest for Information Technology, Software Engineering, Information Security and Computer Engineering. Basic programming knowledge, aptitude, and simple coding related to data structures are added advantage. If you are passionate, persistent, and eager to learn about Tech, this is right for you!
- Applicants must not be older than 25 years at time of application.
- Internship is not open to Corps members and graduates who have completed their NYSC.
How to Apply for Sterling Bank Plc 2018 Tech-Talent Internship Program
- First of all, interested and equally eligible candidates should click here to apply online
- Click on the apply now button to get started with your application.
- Fill in the required information and attach your CV.
- Lastly, click the apply button.
Application Closing Date
The closing date for application for the 2018 Sterling Bank Plc Tech-Talent Internship recruitment is 31st August, 2018.