Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position of Silo Attendant. Interested persons who are also qualified can apply for the job vacancy by following the instructions in this post.
Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
Details of Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Silo Attendant Vacancy
Job Title: Silo Attendant
The Silo Attendant Job Description
- Manage and maintain the regrind roller mills for optimal performance.
- Ensure efficient operation of the silo plant to achieve a free flow of materials to the process lines.
- Follow maintenance schedule for the silo plant to prevent breakdown.
- Ensure the silo area and plant machinery are maintained in the right state of cleanliness in accordance with Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) regulation.
- Maintain proper documentation of stock, raw materials, and all issues related to silo management for reference purpose.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Silo Attendant Job Requirements
The Person must:
- Have good mechanical aptitude.
- Be physically fit.
- Have good communication skills.
Qualifications Required for Job Position
- OND in Science or Engineering related disciplines.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a recognized manufacturing company.
- Familiarity with the operations of Silo plant and process flow.
How to Apply for Silo Attendant Vacancy Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc – 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online. Click on the APPLY button on the page to start your application.
Application Closing Date