Senior Business Development Analyst job vacancy exists at NoemDek Limited. Individuals who possess relevant qualifications can apply for this job position.
- To help grow the firm’s Oil / Gas division by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships. You will be responsible for the value of individual contracts up to $100m and responsible for pursuing several strategically important customers.
Job Title: Senior Business Development Analyst.
Job Location: Lagos.
About NoemDek Limited
NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Leverages existing relationships in the Nigerian Oil / Gas industry to source leads
- Handle NipeX tenders
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Manage the commercial aspects of contract start and exit during the transition phases
- Analyze and review product options ensuring all products and services purchased are of the highest quality regardless of highly competitive price
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Respond to RFP’s in a timely manner and make recommendations on RFP’s
- Maintain accurate records of purchases, prices and quantities ordered
- Maintain customers database and contacts
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
Experience And Qualifications Requirements
- Graduate degree from a leading institution with 2 – 3 years of experience in Retail / Merchandising, Finance or Marketing environment. M.Sc degree is an added advantage
- Previous work experience with Oil and Gas services firms preferred
- Leadership, process management, relationship development, negotiations, communication, customer service, analysis and Excel. Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
- Experience in a negotiation that achieved cost savings results in a related procurement role.
- Strong organizational skills required. Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet competing deadlines with available resources
- Outstanding communication, leadership and analytic skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should CLICK HERE to apply online.
ALSO SEE: Other Job Vacancies at NoemDek Limited.