Sahara Group Limited Nationwide Graduate Engineering Programme 2018 recruitment is currently ongoing. All persons who are eligible and interested in these job position should apply.
Sahara Group nutures businesses in the energy sector. These companies operate essentially within the energy industry and its associated sub-sectors. The Group consists of individuals, who are determined to make a positive impact on the business environment.
Sahara Group Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2018 Nationwide Graduate Engineering Programme recruitment exercise. Details below.
Details of Sahara Group Limited Nationwide Graduate Engineering Programme Recruitment
- Sahara Power Group (SPG) is a leading privately owned power company with business operations in the generation and distribution arms of the power sector and with a keen focus on powering Sub-Saharan Africa.
- At the heart of these operations lies an unrivalled engineering expertise where innovation and continuous improvement is the norm. We now have opportunities for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our team across a range of disciplines, which include, but are not limited to:
- Electrical Engineers
- Control Engineers
- Chemical Engineers
- Electronics Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- The Graduate Engineering Program of SPG is focused on recruiting young engineers who are fresh out of the university between the ages of 21 and 27 for our Power Generation entities- Egbin Power Plc. & First Independent Power Limited.
Minimum Qualification/ Experience
Persons applying for the Sahara Group Limited 2018 Nationwide Graduate Engineering Programme should possess the following:
- Engineering Degree (B.Tech./ B.Eng.) with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper division
- Maximum of 2 year Post-NYSC experience.
- Maximum age- 27 years old by December 2018.
- Applicant must have completed NYSC.
- Basic usage of Microsoft Office Suites
- Familiarity with CAD packages and Engineering Software i.e. MATLAB
- Basic Project Management
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking skills
- Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety
- Technical Report writing skills
- Be a Team player
- Enthusiasm, Commitment and Motivation
- Be Resourceful
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Other Sahara Group Companies and Corporate Functions
How to Apply for Sahara Group Limited Nationwide Graduate Engineering Programme 2018
Interested and qualified candidates who are interested in applying for the job position should click here to apply.
Application Closing Date
Application closing date is Not Specified.