United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is currently recruiting for Relationship Manager vacancy. All interested and equally qualified persons can now apply for the job position.
Details of United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Relationship Manager Recruitment
n 2005, UBA was born through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc.
From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Marketing
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- The objective of the role is to identify new relationships and maintain existing ones.
Duties & Responsibilities of Relationship Manager at UBA
- Provide support in the implementation of marketing strategies, plans and programmes to increase profitability, growth in market share and customer base in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Manage and deepen sustainable relationships with both existing customers and prospective ones.
- Generate business leads and work closely with both Head, Upstream IV & GM, Energy Bank in converting new opportunities for the Group.
- Work as part of the relationship management team in achieving allocated targets in retention, revenue growth and profitability.
- Evaluate customers’ needs/buyer values, propose solutions and negotiate standard transactions.
- Remain abreast of the market, industry, competition and regulatory developments to contribute to the enhancement of the business.
- Asset Creation and Liability Generation.
- Appraise/Analyze Credit proposals.
- Provide support to Credit Risk Management to ensure credit reviews are completed in a timely manner.
- Resuscitate Dormant Relationships and deepen existing ones.
Requirements for UBA Relationship Manager Job Position
- Excellent Product knowledge
- Excellent Knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry
- Excellent Knowledge of the Bank – Core values, Vision, Mission and Strategic Focus
- Credit Knowledge
- Impressive Industry Contact List
- Aggressive and Focused
- Articulate and team player
- Computer literate
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Marketing and Selling Skills
- Relationship Management skills
- Impeccable character.
How to Apply for United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Relationship Manager Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online. When you get to the page, click on the APPLY button at the bottom of the page to start your application.
Application Closing Date
All applications for the Relationship Manager Vacancy at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) must be submitted not later than 31st December, 2018.