Part Time Computer Teacher vacancy is open at British Preparatory School. Individuals who possess First degree in a related field can apply for the job.
Job Title: Part Time Computer Teacher.
Job Location: Oyo State.
British Preparatory School is a co-educational prep for children aged 3 months to 11 years. We provide an education of the highest quality, preparing children for transfer to the best and the most selective secondary schools anywhere in the world.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Organize, maintain and manage class systems in proper working condition.
- Teach students and learners to use computers.
- Design and develop appropriate computer instructional material.
- Manage and monitor student behavior.
- Initiate and implement systems, procedures and other student management issues.
- Develop and implement lesson plans and classroom activities in consistent with the student management issues.
- Conduct group training sessions.
- Determine and troubleshoot technology services for staff.
- Coordinate and collaborate with lead teacher, principal and instructional coaches.
- Integrate special lesson plans with core academic curriculum.
- Coding is an integral part of our curriculum, therefore must be able to teach coding.
Experience And Qualifications Requirements
- First degree in a related fields.
- Excellent computer hardware and software skills.
- Ability to teach computing including coding to primary school children.
- Must have prior verifiable experience of teaching in a school.
- Must live in Ibadan.
How to Apply
Interested and equally qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.