The Nigerian Air Force DSSC recruitment form for 2018 is out. This post will show you how to apply for the Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Cadets (DSSC) recruitment that is currently going on.
Online registration for the AirForce DSSC recruitment starts on 19th October, 2018 and closes 16th November, 2018. Interested and equally qualified members of the public should apply.
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
All applicants must be Nigerians, not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female. Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years by 30 September 2019 (22-35 for Consultants).
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Academic Requirements
Interested applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields:
a. Engineering: Software, Network, Computer, Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Chemical, Satellite Communication, Satellite Control, Satellite Ground Station, Telecommunication, Aerospace & Aeronautical Engineering.
b. Administration: Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Television and Film Production, Sports, Music/Instrument Technology, Accounting, Sociology, Criminology, Psychology, Economics, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply, Business Management.
c. IT/Sciences: Database/Network Administration, Web Developing, Network & Cyber Security, IT Robotics, GIS/Remote Sensing, Satellite Image Analyst, Data Telecommunication, Intelligence and Security Studies, Geography, Cartography, Astronomy, Cosmology, MET, ATCO and Fire, Statistics/Record Analyst, Physical & Health, Health Education & Human Kinetics, Biochemistry.
d. Education: Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Arts, History and Languages namely French, German, Russian, Mandarin and Arabic languages.
e. Professions Allied to Medicine: Nutrition, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineering, Vet Medicine, Dental Techs/Therapists, Dietetics, Medical Laboratory science, Medical Records, Optometry, Preventive Health, Clinical Psychology, Radiography.
f. Medical Consultants: General Surgeons, Cardiothorasic Surgeons, Artorpedic Surgeon, Physicians, Paediatricians, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Anaesthetists.
g. Chaplaincy /Islamic Affairs: Theology, Arabic & Islamic Studies.
h. Legal Studies: Criminal, Constitutional, Procurement, Land and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Law.
CANDIDATES WITHOUT ANY OF THE ABOVE LISTED QUALIFICATIONS ARE NOT TO APPLY.
How To Apply for Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment 2018
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.airforce.mil.ng.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online;
- Local Government Indigenship Form.
- Attestation form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a – c above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
- Online Registration Starts on 19 October 2018 and closes on 16 November 2018.
- Multiple online application will be disqualified.
- NAF DSSC online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
- For further information, see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: [email protected]
Application Closing Date
All applications for the Nigerian AirForce 2018 DSSC recruitment exercise must be submitted not later than 16th November, 2018.
That is all the information you need to apply for the Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service recruitment.