Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee recruitment for 2018 is currently ongoing. Nestle Nigeria is inviting applications from qualified persons for the Supply Chain Graduate Trainee recruitment.
Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential.
Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
About the Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment – 2018
Nestle Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Graduate Trainee
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Position Type: Full-time
Impacted sites/locations: Five Major Sites: 2 Factories, 2 DCs and Head Office
Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Job Position Summary
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestle Nigeria Plc. is currently recruiting for vibrant, intelligent and motivated graduates to join the Supply Chain department at its operational sites.
Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Job Requirements
- Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
- Minimum Relevant work experience: 0-2 years of relevant experience.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Not more than 2 years’ of post-qualification working experience in any of the following areas- Sales, Customer Service, Supply Planning, Marketing, Finance, Engineering or Business related degree (minimum Second class Upper/ Upper Credit)
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Possess and display values such as integrity, transparency, accountability and respect.
- Innovative, customer driven and seek continuous improvement.
- Must be mobile and willing to represent the organization as required.
- Meticulous and analytical approach to data
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly assertive, courageous, persistent and goal oriented.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
How to Apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online. When the page opens, apply by clicking on the “Apply” button, follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV.
Application Closing Date
All applications for Nestle Nigeria Plc 2018 Supply Chain Graduate Trainee recruitment must be submitted not later than 12th December, 2018.
Note: We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.