Legal Assistant vacancy exists at La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort. Individuals who possess relevant qualifications can apply for this job position.
- As a legal assistant, you will be tasked with a variety of duties to support lawyers, including drafting documents, conducting legal research, and maintaining and organizing files.
- You will also help lawyers prepare for corporate meetings, trails, and hearings.
- You will use innovative technology including computer software for organizing and managing the data and documents collected throughout a case.
Job Title: Legal Assistant.
Job Location: Lagos State.
La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort is focused on presenting African hospitality and culture in a cosmopolitan manner. The resort boasts of a clean beach, lagoon and mangrove forest that provide visitors with the opportunity to observe, at close quarters, a wide variety of tropical Flora and fauna that include snake trees, mangroves, various species of epiphytes, monkeys, squirrels, bats, and various species of birds such as kingfishers, sea hawks, egrets and ducks.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Investigate case facts to ensure the consideration of all relevant information
- Identify appropriate materials, legal articles, judicial decisions, and laws for assigned cases
- Organize, analyze, and compile information
- Collect and record exhibits
- Develop written statements
- Draft legal arguments for lawsuits
- Prepare motions and pleadings for filing in court
- Secure affidavits
- Support attorneys in trials
- Track and organize files from case documents to facilitate access and availability to attorneys
- Draft separation agreements, mortgages, and contracts
- Plan estates and establish trust funds
- Manage other law office staff and delegate responsibilities
- Maintain financial records, track hours, and bill clients
- Search legal records collected in computer databases
- Providing administrative support to lawyer and enhance office effectiveness
- Handling communication with clients, witnesses etc.
- Legal administrative support for trials.
Experience And Qualifications Requirements
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification
- Age limit: 25 – 35.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.