Internal Auditor vacancy currently exists at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. The company, Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad.
Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applications for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment for the Internal Auditor job vacancy.
Details of Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Internal Auditor Recruitment
Job Title: Internal Auditor
The Job Description
- To assist Internal Audit Manager, in planning, organizing and supervising the internal audit engagements and providing quality assurance on work done by the Internal Audit teams.
- To assist Internal Audit Manager in developing and updating the audit universe, coordination of risk assessment sessions and in designing Audit programs related to systems review and governance; and supervised all audits from inception to completion in conjunction with the respective audit teams.
- To evaluate and test business processes and control to identify areas of risk and internal control improvement opportunities.
- To consult with process owners to make recommendations on business and process improvements.
- Review farm reports, farm management practices, financial and operational reports.
- Inspects equipment to ensure proper maintenance, operations and accounting.
- Review to ensure proper accounting is given for the agricultural activity in line with relevant accounting standard.
Requirements/Qualification for Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC Internal Auditor Vacancy
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Agronomy or related discipline (minimum of Second Class-Lower)
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience in plantation farming
The Person Must:
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Have excellent report writing skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good analytical and critical thinking skills.
How to Apply for FMN PLC Internal Auditor Vacancy
Interested and qualified candidates who wish to apply for the Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment for Internal Auditor job position should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date