Internal Auditor job vacancy at La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort. Individuals who possess B.Sc / HND in Accounting; Master in Business Administration (Finance).
Job Title: Internal Auditor.
Job Location: Lagos State.
La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort is focused on presenting African hospitality and culture in a cosmopolitan manner. The resort boasts of a clean beach, lagoon and mangrove forest that provide visitors with the opportunity to observe, at close quarters, a wide variety of tropical Flora and fauna that include snake trees, mangroves, various species of epiphytes, monkeys, squirrels, bats, and various species of birds such as kingfishers, sea hawks, egrets and ducks.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Examination and checking of payment requisitions.
- Verification of cost and prices through market survey and price negotiation.
- Posting of payment requisitions into the computer.
- Examination and checking of payroll.
- Verification and checking of revenue receipts and Bank Tellers, to ensure total capturing of all transactions
- Checking and reconciliation of revenue collections with the Bank Statement.
- Examination and checking of Bank reconciliation statement.
- Verification and authorization of procurement requisitions.
- Examination of procured store items to ensure compliance with the required quality and standard.
- Verification and signing of stores ledger for withdrawal of store’s items.
- Vetting of assets requisition before procurement.
- Verification of assets after procurement.
- Supervision of assets usage to ensure proper maintenance is carried out.
- Verifications of requisitions for payment of Agency commissions.
- Checking of payment vouchers.
- Checking of receipts vis a vis bank tellers.
- Examinations of bank reconciliation statements.
- Revenue collections at all business units.
- Confirmation of payment to the appropriate payees.
- Verification of assets allocated to the departments.
- Examination, verification and checking of all payment vouchers.
- Checking of receipts and bank statements.
- Examination of bank reconciliation statements.
- Environmental audit of equipments and staffing.
- Ensuring that all vehicles are comprehensively insured.
- Verification of prices before purchase.
- Verification of prices during services.
- Verification of spare parts before replacement.
- Vetting of garage invoices before repairs and services.
- Verification of tyres and batteries during usage and when not in use.
Experience And Qualifications Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting; Master in Business Administration (Finance) and Associate Member of Institute of Cost Management (ACM) will be an added advantage.
- Successful 6 years cognate experience in Financial Institution
- Not more than 35 years of age
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.