Hygiene Manager vacancy currently exists at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. In other words, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting for the vacancy of Hygiene Manager.
The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Details of Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Hygiene Manager Vacancy
Job Title: Hygiene Manager
The Hygiene Manager Job Description
- To ensure the hygiene levels meet the required standard in and around the Mills.
- Proactively manage the hygiene and pest control teams engaging a ‘continuous improvement’ mindset
- Devise and maintain detailed cleaning instructions and schedules in line with relevant Food Safety standards
- Manage all Raw Material and Finished Product Silo cleaning schedules and activities.
- Manage pest control contracts including audit close out recommendations
- Ensure all gaps and non-compliances identified in plant hygiene audits are completed on time.
- Manage the segregation storage and timely removal of all waste from site.
- Provide KPI data as required and comply with all internal and external audit requirements
The Person Must
- Must be physically fit.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have good communication skills
- Display a high level of assertiveness and professionalism.
- Be safety conscious
Qualification for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Hygiene Manager Job Recruitment
- First degree in any discipline, preferably Engineering or Applied Sciences.
- 3-5 years cognate experience
- FMCG or Milling experience is an added advantage
How to Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Hygiene Manager Vacancy
Interested and qualified candidates who wish to apply for the job position advertised above should click here to apply online. Other positions are also available. You can check them out to see if you are eligible.
Application Closing Date