Hewlett Packard (HP) Graduate Start2Grow Technical Consultant recruitment for 2018 is currently ongoing. Interested and eligible candidates should read the job requirements, descriptions and follow the instructions in this post to apply for the vacancy.
About Hewlett Packard (HP)
Hewlett Packard (HP) is the largest technology solutions provider in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and worldwide. The company’s offerings span from IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices to global services, imaging and printing.
Our customers are virtually everybody: consumers, small and medium sized companies, large corporations as well as Government institutions.
Job Title: Start2Grow – Pre-Sales Technical Consultant
Job ID: 3030096
Hewlett Packard (HP) Graduate Start2Grow Technical Consultant Recruitment 2018
Below are the details of the 2018 HP Start2Grow Graduate recruitment exercise:
- As a Start2Grow Graduate you will be delivering technical pre-sales support on the HP portfolio of Personal Systems and Printing products, solutions and services. The Presales Technical Consultants (or “TC” in short) play a critical role by consulting our customers and business partners, acting as trusted advisors.
- In this role you will receive continuous face-to-face, hands-on and virtual trainings on technologies, HP’s leading products, solutions and services. Trainings will be held locally and abroad to develop skills and competencies on the latest IT subject areas.
- The program will also give you the opportunity to improve your soft skills by creating your own development plan, including sales and leadership trainings, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world class IT leaders, creating a platform for both your future personal and professional growth in our organization.
Requirements for Hewlett Packard (HP) Graduate Start2Grow Technical Consultant Job Recruitment for 2018
Among your superpowers, do you have:
- Graduate degree obtained in the last 12 months preferably in a Technical/Engineering field
- Current experience and knowledge of computer technologies, hardware, operating systems, software, networking technologies.
- Passion about technology and innovation
- Fluency in English + fluency in the native language of the country you are applying to
- Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivation, confidence and fast learning skills
- Strong communication skills, creativity and proactiveness
- Experience in Digital Media Entertainment will be an asset.
Do you want to make an impact?
Begin your journey by reinventing the best practices other companies already look up to. Join us, we offer you:
- A competitive 2-year contract (to start with)
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities to build your own career across different businesses and functions.
How To Apply for theraduate Start2Grow Technical Consultant Vacancy At Hewlett Packard
Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should: click here to apply.