Graduate Medical Representative vacancy currently exists at Sanofi Nigeria. Consequently, Sanofi Nigeria is recruiting eligible candidates for Graduate Medical Representative job position.
Interested and equally qualified candidates should start sending in their applications for the Sanofi Nigeria Graduate Medical Representative job vacancy.
Sanofi is a global healthcare leader focused on patients’ needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme.
Details of Graduate Medical Representative Vacancy at Sanofi Nigeria
Ref No: R2473299
Job Family Group: Sales – In the Field
Graduate Medical Representative Job Description
- Raise health professionals satisfaction and ensure sales performance of a determined set of products in a determined geography (or a list of customers).
- Provide high quality information to Health Care or Animal Health Professionals. Delivers personal sales objectives.
- Achieve sales target for Brands in the assigned Territory.
- Ensure Proper Coverage as per the planned Frequency per segment.
- Continuously assess the market in order to identify new customers and add to the existing customer base to provide lobby of loyal customers.
- Follow up territorial sales forecasts on monthly basis.
- Ensure database update of territory customers on quarterly basis.
- Develop long term profitable Business relationship with Trades.
- Provide feedback on customer business development, competitive activity and product performance to assist in development of Trade marketing plan.
- Communicate Messages properly on company brands, attribute & consumers benefits as the per brand strategy.
- Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all related working procedures.
- Abide by driving and Safety rules
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- University Degree with sales background.
- One to two years experience in cognate field.
- Good selling, communication, and presentation skills.
- Customer Focused.
- Good organisation skills
- Self motivated
- Strong analytical skills
- Capability to work in a team.
- Internal: Medical, Sales Admin. & Marketing departments.
- External: Company clients i.e. Doctors, Pharmacists, Hospitals
How To Apply For Graduate Medical Representative Vacancy at Sanofi Nigeria
Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
Application Closing Date
The closing date for the 2018 Graduate Medical Representative at Sanofi Nigeria is Not Specified.
ALSO SEE: Accountant Vacancy at Sanofi Nigeria