GE Healthcare Nigeria is recruiting for NYSC Intern (Graduate). Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for GE Healthcare Nigeria NYSC graduate internship position.
About GE Healthcare
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter – great people and technologies taking on tough challenges.
From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
GE Nigeria NYSC Intern (Graduate) Recruitment Details
Job Title: NYSC Intern
Ref Id: 3130558
Job Function: Services
Business Segment: Healthcare Global Services
- The role requires working closely with assigned GE Businesses to provide operational support to all aspects of their ongoing and future initiatives being executed/to be executed in Nigeria.
- This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
Qualifications / Requirements for GE Healthcare Nigeria (NYSC) Graduate Intern Recruitment
- Verified posting/call up letter to Lagos
- Verified posting by NYSC to GE and completion of the mandatory 3 weeks orientation camp
- Candidate must be a graduate of Radiography, Radiology or a related clinical field
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Passion for technology is an added advantage.
- GE Nigeria interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns.
How to Apply for GE Healthcare Nigeria NYSC Intern (Graduate) Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
Application Closing Date
Closing date for application for the 2018 GE Healthcare Nigeria NYSC Intern (Graduate) Recruitment is Not Specified.