Front Office Assistant vacancy is open at a Montessori Preschool and Elementary School – Whyte Cleon Limited. Individuals who possess SSCE and other relevant qualifications can apply for this job opportunity.
Position Title: Front Office Assistant.
Job Location: Lagos State.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pick up & Drop off
- Supervise cleaning
- Responsible for all photocopy task.
- Handle staff’s photocopying requests and photocopies documents when needed.
- Liaise with food vendors
- Handle and resolve students lunch issues with vendors.
- Ensures student’s lunch is properly distributed.
Pick up and Drop Off Duties:
- Carry out pick-up and drop-off duties
- Be sensitive to the needs of parents and be swift to respond.
- Help parents with handling their child/children when needed.
- Ensure students follow standard procedure of washing their hands in the morning before proceeding to their individual classes.
Cleaning and General Office Assistant Duties:
- Manage Medication request chart and ensure students on medication take their drugs as at when due.
- Work with Admin office to ensure Support Staff rota is updated in real time and supervise Support Staff with a view to ensuring that stop checks are ongoing as expected.
- Ensure parents waiting room is cleaned, fully stocked and ready for use daily.
- Monitor students’ activities during Specials, when needed.
- Ensure play ground is safe and ready for daily use.
- Generally, assist the Front Desk Officer, and Admin office when needed.
- Participate in stock take duties at the school store.
Experience And Qualifications Requirements
- A minimum of SSCE
- Minimum of two years of college or business school or any combination of education, training and experience that provides the knowledge, skills and abilities required for this position.
- Work confidentially with discretion.
- Perform a wide variety of clerical and secretarial duties to coordinate school office activities.
- Perform public relations and communication services for the Administration.
- Compose correspondence independently.
- Complete work with many interruptions and work independently.
- Maintain good public relations with students, parents, staff, and the public.
- Meet schedules and timelines.
How To Apply
If you are qualified for this job role, click APPLY NOW to start your application.