Female Financial Officer vacancy exists at Pickmeup International Company in Warri, Delta State. Individuals who possess relevant qualifications and are interested should apply for this job.
Job Title: Financial Officer.
Job Location: Delta State.
Who is Pickmeup International Company?
Pickmeup International Company – The transportation industry is antiquated and has remained relatively unchanged, with minimal use of technology, sub-par service levels, and no national brand. Pickmeup is the first national brand for on-demand rides. We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile transportation, flexible ride options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, Ride Ratings and a feature-rich API for a seamless “last mile” logistics solution. Pickmeup is headquartered in Warri, Nigeria.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets.
- Managing records and receipts.
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions.
- Preparing balance sheets.
- Processing invoices.
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of organisational products and process.
- Providing customer service to clients.
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams.
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters.
- Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required.
28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
If you are qualified for this job position, send your Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Location/Position/Name” as the subject of the email.