Audit Supervisor job vacancy is open at Adebola Sobanjo & CO Ltd. Individuals who possess a BSc in Accounting or Finance related discipline.
- The Audit Supervisor oversees audit staff during audits and control consulting engagements that evaluate corporate management and operating practices.
Job Title: Audit Supervisor.
Job Location: Lagos State.
Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a multi-disciplinary professional firm established in 1980 to carry on business as consultants, accountants and tax experts. Over the years the company has grown with offices strategically located to render services in every area of our company business. Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a subsidiary of Sobanjo International, one of the top international business consulting firms in Nigeria.
Experience And Qualifications Requirements
The ideal candidate should have the following:
Technical skills requirements:
- Proven work experience as an External Auditor 4 years post ICAN with 3 years hands on experience in similar capacity
- Thorough knowledge of current external auditing techniques, auditing practices, tax consultancy and relevant regulations.
- Experience of the entire audit and Tax process
- Good knowledge of accounting and standards (e.g. GAAP, IFRS)
- Understanding of risk-based auditing and risk and control strategies
- Understanding of Quality & Risk Management procedures
- Compliance with and understanding of regulatory requirements.
Additional skills requirements:
- Track record of supervising audit teams
- Experience in data analysis and financial reporting
- Track record for writing tenders Audit / Advisory / Tax / Training / Payroll Management etc.
Aside the above, we desire:
- Minimum Qualification of a BSc in Accounting or Finance related discipline.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower
- Track record in preparation of financial statements and tax compliance for clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in the use of Ms. Excel and Accounting software e.g sage
13th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and equally qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.