Accountant vacancy exists at Sanofi Nigeria. In light of this, Sanofi Nigeria is recruiting for Accountant job positions. Interested and suitably qualified candidates can start sending in their applications.
Sanofi is a global healthcare leader focused on patients’ needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme.
Details of Accountant Job at Sanofi Nigeria
Job Title: Accountant
Ref Id: R2469815
Job Type: Full time
Reports to: Finance Manager
- Process payments and ensure timely and accurate postings of transactions in in accordance with the company chart of accounts.
- Support the accounting function of the affiliate and maintain all records and registers.
- Support the finance manager in preparing final accounts and statutory reports for local authorities as well as in Closing activities (Monthly, Quarterly, Annual).
- Contributes to the timely and accurate preparation of financial statements and/or other accounting and reporting records , in full respect of the financial reporting standards and regulations.
- Good knowledge and understanding of treasury flows and banking operations (local and international)
- Participate in stock counts with Supply Chain.
- Work in General accounting/Receivables/Payable accounting ( checking /posting entries, data maintenance,reconciliation and analysis…)
- Provide input for global social reports
- Part of the team to liaise with external auditors on audit of company accounts (interim and final)
- Part of the team liaise with tax authorities on tax filings and reports
- Ensure adequate internal controls over processes and assets of the company
- Participate in the budget and trend process (as required)
- Ensure all invoicing flows and validations for external (ESF) and internal (Interco) parties are respected.
Requirements, Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- The position requires a graduate with a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Accounting; with at least 5 years cognate experience in accounting, Finance, or Audit/Internal Control.
The following skills are essential:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (excel, word and windows)
- Knowledge of closing process is a must
- Knowledge of consolidation process and reporting is an advantage
- Knowledge of ERP or appropriate accounting software is a must
- Documentation skills
- Integrity, good interpersonal relationships skills, self-confident, dynamic, creative, good “listener”.
- Internal: Marketing, Medical & regulatory, other relevant departments.
- External: Medical practitioners, Pharmacists, Pharmaceutical and regulatory bodies.
How To Apply For Accountant Vacancy at Sanofi Nigeria
Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
Application Closing Date
The closing date for applications for the 2018 Sanofi Nigeria accountant recruitment is Not Specified.
We wish you the very best with your application!!!